Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No Hotline this weekend

I don't think I'm going to be able to put out an RV Builder's Hotline this weekend before I leave for Oshkosh. It's not that I don't have any material -- even though I actually don't have any material -- it's just that my shoulders and arms are falling off.

I'm not sure what it is but it's been constant pain for the last week or so and hunching over a computer isn't helping.

By the way, I'm still getting e-mails asking if there's an RV BBQ at Oshkosh this year. This surprises me because I thought everyone read VAF in which this was worked over pretty well. And a couple of people, I figured, open the RV Builder's Hotline, in which it was also discussed.

But the short answer? No. But don't let that stop you from migrating out into the field at Camp Scholler, 12th St between Lindbergh and Elm. I'll be there. Sitting. Waiting. Hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |