Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Hotline posted



I think I missed a week with the Hotline. I got sick a few weeks ago and missed some work and didn't feel up to working on the Hotline. Then, for the last week, there was about three separate mornings that required 4 a.m. wake-up times, which left little desire for working at night. Plus there just isn't a lot of RV airplane-related news in the dead of winter.

So here it is. It's not the best I could do but it's worth twice the price you paid for it.

1 comment:

  1. Bob,
    Great write-up on the meeting at Stein's as usual! One typo that really changes the meaning of one segment. "Things like the Dynon are extremely popular for IFR pilots." I think Stein said "VRF Pilots" with the intent that Dynon was not the greatest IFR platform.

    Cheers - Pete Howell

    ReplyDelete

Share |