Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is the Hotline back?


I started writing an RV Builder's Hotline again, the weekly RV-building newsletter I used to produce. I got it done, and posted it at its old address, but unfortunately I found out the hard way that Rob Riggen's content management system is out of date and no longer functioning, so I can't e-mail the issue to the subscribers. Nor can I get the subscriber list out of Rob's system.

In the meantime, it's available online.

Update Sun. 6/1 - I've got a bulk mail program installed and I think the bugs are worked out of it. I'm sending it out via email over the course of the day (some folks may get more than one. Sorry.) and as "user not founds" come back, that'll allow me to update the subscriber database. Your patience is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |