Thursday, June 14, 2007

The vicarious thrill off flying

Flying stories; I have a fondness for blogs where pilots just talk about simple trips somewhere for some good food and conversation. Here's one I stumbled on today.

Dave Gamble calls our attention to this blog.The top item today is about living with MS. It's surprising how many people I know have MS now.

I skipped right over the politics on the rest of the blog -- nope, no comment one way or another -- and found items by selecting the category, "flying."


Speaking of Dave Gamble, no tour around my RSS reader -- subject "airplane building" -- in a quest to be taken somewhere in an airplane vicariously is complete without a stop on his blog. I could be a Kennedy: My own personal taxpayer-provided lakeside airport is a real sigh-maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |