Sunday, July 6, 2008

RV Builder's Hotline - July 6, 2008


One day late, I've just uploaded the latest RV Builder's Hotline. The top story is Ron Schreck's tour of every South Carolina airport in one day. This is the second time he's done it. Last year he toured North Carolina's airports.

There's obviously more in the "issue." One thing: If you have a Web site, would you consider linking to the RV Builder's Hotline. Google searches are still turning up the Expercraft pages and while they're still valid, there's no way to get to the current material on that site. Linking alerts Google that something different is going on. So far, I've been unable to get redirect on the Expercraft site to the new material and my ExperCraft account is no longer valid so I can't do it myself.

Also, how about spreading the word?

Here's this week's "issue."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |