Friday, July 11, 2008

RV Builder's Hotline - July 12, 2008

I'm really excited this evening because I've finally found the perfect spot and delivery vehicle for the RV Builder's Hotline.

Beginning now, the new address is http://rvbuildershotline.com, which -- I hope -- will make it easier for you to find it if you can remember the name.

The new domain hosting service also has plenty of nifty applications which should make it easier to add some additional functionality to the weekly newsletter, which -- if you didn't know -- tries to aggregate some of the building information for RV builders.

These days, it could serve as the Reader's Digest version of Van's Air Force, there's so much information on Doug's site. But the bigger it gets, the harder it gets to find individual building items. Between that fact, and just "aw shucks" interesting stuff I tend to find, I think the Hotline serves a purpose to help enhance your Web browsing experiences. Lord knows, we're too busy to find it ourselves, quite often.

Oh, I've also set up a completely automated method of subscribing -- and unsubscribing -- to the Hotline. Just go here.

I also have a better mailing system now so they can all be mailed out to you quickly and much more efficiently.

So, what else would you like to see in the Hotline? Just let me know. Add a comment here. I'll see it.

You'll note in this latest issue, I'm looking for anyone who is taking a computer to Oshkosh and can take some notes on any forums you're going to. Let's compare notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |