Thursday, July 16, 2009

Attaching fiberglass tips to your RV airplane



I don't whether anybody who subscribed to the RV Builder's Hotline is paying attention to this blog. perhaps you've noticed that some of the content that appeared in the Hotline is appearing here, too. Perhaps you'll notice it more during Oshkosh.

But having more how-to articles is always the goal of both the Hotline and, now, Letters From Flyover Country.

I've started working on attaching the fiberglass tips to the empennage and I'm using instructions sent to me years ago by RV-building buddy Darwin Barrie. I'm adding pictures and commentary as I go. I'm sure this is available on some builder sites in multiple pages, but I'm actually putting it all in one article. You can find it here.

I'm also showing it to you so you can contribute to it as we go with your own commentary and directions. When done, we'll have a fine document for future builders. I hope.

I don't know whether I'll have it done by Oshkosh or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |