Friday, November 9, 2007

What's this button do?

I'm kind of stuck on the project right now. I'm ready to attach the canopy struts, but I've decided I don't want to do it without the canopy on the frame (this makes sense, right?). But I can't put the canopy on the frame because I'm too concerned that in the winter weather, the possibility of cracking the plexi is significantly higher.

That pretty much halts the project for the winter as near as I can tell.

But today, the ICOM A-210 (or whatever), purchased as part of the VAF group buy arrived.



I have, of course, no idea what I'm supposed to do now. I need to plan the aircraft's electrical system (the only electrical components I have so far are the TruTrak autopilot, and the Whelen strobe unit. Oh, and this radio.), but I haven't decided yet whether to go with the Vertical Power set-up. I can't plan the electrical system until I make that decision.

Oh, and figure out how I'm going to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |