Monday, June 23, 2008

How to subscribe to the RV Builder's Hotline

There are two versions of the RV Builder's Hotline out there. One -- the one presently being updated -- is on my Comcast server at http://home.comcast.net/~rvnewsletter/. While all the old ones are at that location, they're also on the Expercraft server, where it was hosted for 6 months or so before I -- and Rob Riggen -- ran out of time to update.

I no longer have an account for the Expercraft server and the Expercraft-based pages are the ones likely to show up in a Google search. The "subscription" link on those pages, however, will not actually get you on the mailing list -- even though it will update the old mailing list (which I no longer use).

It's all very old-tech. If you want to be added to the mailing list, you have to send an e-mail to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |