Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The most...

I'm thinking that this is now the most photographed RV in the world -- or at least soon will be.



It appears on the just-posted January edition of the EAA 105 newsletter (PDF here, and also was the cover boy on the January issue of Sport Aviation from EAA (PDF here).

It's Trey Johnson's RV-7 amphib.

And now that I think of it, I think this is Planet RVs most photographed couple.




It's Paul and Victoria Rosales, photographed here at the SoCal RVators Laughlin, Nevada fly-out on New Year's Day. There's more on the SoCal YGroup, which you should subscribe to in any case, since it's probably the finest RV mailing list.

It's a fine looking group, isn't it?



Can't wait to get my RV finished and join them at "the table."

I still think, though, if all of these people stretched their "wings" a bit and headed to South St. Paul airport, we could have that electrical system in by nightfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |