Friday, August 31, 2007

Hotline and moi

Life is spinning faster and faster and it's harder and harder to keep up. Ever felt that way? I'm starting a new gig at work within a month or so and it's taking more time away from other pursuits, and I'm racing to get the RV canopy done before the cold weather comes. Time is hard to find.

Earlier this year, I ended the RV Builder's Hotline as I'm trying to pare those things that might give me more time. Rob Riggen, bless his heart, created a bunch of new tools and took on more of a role, in order to keep it going.

But I have found that it still has required more time than I'm prepared to give it to have it be a fair representation of my work and interest in it, so I told Rob yesterday that I won't be able to support it with writing and browsing, at least on much of a regular basis.

If you'd like to help Rob in the endeavor, however, I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |