Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm building the world's only vertical induction engine-powered airplane apparently

I love Doug Reeves but there are times I think the bulletin boards at Van's Air Force have gotten too big. You can find a million messages and replies when someone spots a VAF hat somewhere. But quite often if you have a building question, it gets lost among the socializing.

That's one problem. The other problem is people lurk and don't post. Why, I'm not really sure, although it can be intimidating to venture onto any board anywhere that is dominated by a relatively few people.

Nonetheless, if you're an RV builder, you should make "I'll answer another RVer's question more often this year" one of your resolutions for the new year.

And if you can explain this confusing aspect of the vertical induction vs. horizontal induction instructions, I'll make it easy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |